Purpose Statement: North Park Worship Centre exists to glorify God by mobilizing
membership for Spiritual maturity and maximum growth. Our Mission: Our Mission is to bring people to church by sharing the Gospel.
To equip, develop and empower them for Ministry and service in the Community.
Our Objective:To fulfill our purpose and accomplish our mission, we will pursue four major objectives. Worship, Instruction, Fellowship and Evangelism (W.I.F.E.)
My Church Family Gives me:
God’s purpose to live for… Worship
God’s principle to live by… Instruction
God’s people to live with… Fellowship
God’s profession to live out… Evangelism
At North Park Worship Centre, our Core Values are embodied in how we serve God,
our membership and our community. We Believe:
• That there is only one God revealed in three persons: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
• That the Bible is the inerrant, inspired word of God and is the final authority on absolute truth and holy living.
• Jesus is the Divine Son of God and our personal Saviour from sin.
• That Jesus Christ is coming back soon, personally and visibly, to raise the righteous dead, and to give
to them and the righteous living, immortality.
• In observing the ordinance of the Lord’s Supper.
• In following the example of our Lord in Christian Baptism by immersion.
• That every believer is given a spiritual gift to edify the body of Christ.
Our Guiding Principles describe those behavioral values that are essential to our operation as a church:
• We will worship God every week in Spirit and in Truth.
• We will develop Christ-centered leaders who work together as a team and lead by example.
• We will pursue excellence in every area of service.
• We will maintain a Spirit of harmony.
• We will build a community to reach a community as we participate in every ministry.
• Our fellowship will be real as we continually practice "Agape Love" for one another.
• Evangelism will be alive as we commit ourselves enthusiastically to Evangelism as our primary mission.
• Stewardship will be evident as we give generously of God's resources as a Church and as individuals.